Welcome & well done – 42 hours done.
We’ve come together over the last 3 days and let’s face it some of us the last 12 months, to do something really special, that will unite the families of the fallen of our Afghanistan soldiers, combat veterans and their families, – by building a memorial garden right here that will honour those we’ve lost overseas and here back home after the war.
It will be a sanctuary we can all reflect and enjoy. I have a long list of thank you, firstly our brothers, our families, the team of 42 for 42 and supporters. We have had over 100 veterans and many of the families and friends of our fallen here this weekend and that’s what it is all about!
We would like to thank:
- Queensland Ambulance Service
- Queensland Fire & Rescue Service
- Queensland Police service and Defence personal
- Our Lady of Dolours Catholic School
- Ferny State School
- Green & Gold events
- Complete Frames
- Highview Accounting
- Wolter Consulting
- Spot Productions
- Fuji Xerox
- A Positive Move Eventz
- Special mention to Insurance Advisernet for taking part of whole 42 hours
- Our Veteran services & support teams Diggers Rest
- Survive to Thrive Nation
- Smokin Sappers with the help of Pit Brothers
- Reed & Sons
- Conroy meats
2 years now Suncorp Stadium who without their support this wouldn’t happen.
It’s been a fantastic turnout and we are very thankful for all those who have donated and supported. If you haven’t yet you can donate online www.42for42.com.au or via the Facebook page.
Everyone at the 42 for 42 thanks you.